5.21.2015

Choose Joy

Question of the day:  "Which Bontrager artist wrote this inspiring quote on our kitchen door chalkboard?"
I do so need this reminder.  There is no need to wait for different circumstances, a new location, a happier place, etc. etc. etc. etc.  Make the decision to be happy now, TODAY, if you haven't already done so.

 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

1 Thessalonians 5:18

6.4.2015...ANSWER: REBECCA!
{posted by Becky}

9 comments:

  1. So true Becky it is an who wrote that on the chalkboard door it looks like Rebecca's but then again it could be lizs so plz plz reply to this blessing Ashley hugs lov u guys an God bless u guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is Elizabeth. :)
    Thanks for that timely reminder. I think I needed to hear that today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember reading this lovely quote in a letter from Liz - such a good reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amen...thank-you!!
    ~Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe liz, or Hudson just guessing

    ~britani

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm guessing Allison or Elizabeth.
    In Christ,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the reminder and scripture verse, Mrs. Bontrager! My guess...hmm...Denver or Elizabeth=)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, and I'm guessing Rebecca. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My guess is Rebecca too :)

    MaryVance

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed by our family here on our blog, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. Thank-you!