1.01.2015

Our Website

Just wanted to post a little note to let everyone know that our main website has been having issues for the past few weeks. (some of you already know about it!)
We apologize for the inconvenience and are working as quickly as possible on getting a new website put together that will run efficiently + smoothly!
In the meantime, we will be posting our schedule here on the blog as usual (see this month's itinerary in this post!)
Please feel free to email us with any questions or product orders you may have! info@bontragerfamilysingers.com

Happy New Year!!
-the Bontragers

2 comments:

  1. 😇😊💕👀👅Ahh now wonder y I wonder y that it'd would't load for these past few weeks I just thought I was the safi acting up but thanks for very helpful li can't for all of the upcoming tour posts an the post for this summers tour post love Ashley Evans hugs lov u guys an God bless u guys an have bless tour this week an this month an all of ur upcoming tours to come love Ashley Evans hugs lov u guys an God bless u guys 😇😊💕👀👅

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about ur reading the comment above this comment an this goes for all my other comments that I had posted also so u are probably like wait does't make sense to me even thou I am Like deaf like I'm souppost to be warding hearing their the newer kind like old people ware but I hav been able to ware them I i have ear infections right now so yea an also I can't hear the wind an water like the nom and just sounds an therefore I can't words an their sounds so I can't spell words right an it kinda my fult for forgetting to words in things so an it part of Celebral palsy or cp to cuz that effects my leaning of course so. Yea love Ashley Evans hugs love u guys an God bless u guys

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed by our family here on our blog, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. Thank-you!