10.09.2014

Chelsy's Blog

To all of you who follow my blog over at www.ChelsyRenee.com,  I apologize for the issues you may have had trying to access my site in the past two days. To make a long story short,  my domain name expired and someone else purchased it immediately afterwards, before I realized what was going on. So at this point I have reverted back to my old blogspot address for the near future, until I am able to figure out something else. (www.daughterwithavision.blogspot.com)
So...you can continue to follow me here!

{posted by chelsy}

3 comments:

  1. ummm....this still looks like your current (the one with issues) blog!?...... /: sorry!): Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry that happened Chels! How frustrating! Thanks for making sure we all knew what was up!

    Cassie

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed here, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. We prefer to dialogue (about disagreements) with real people, instead of those hiding behind anonymous titles. Thank-you!