4.22.2014

We're Still Alive!

Hello Everyone!
I thought I would quickly pop in here on the blog to let you all know that we are alive and well- just too occupied with other things to be posting!  We greatly enjoyed several weeks at home catching up with all sorts of farm tasks and other work, as well as putting on a concert and hosting lots of company.  We are now on the road again for a short trip.  
Thank you for your prayers as we travel.  
Be blessed and love Jesus today!
 "I will love thee, O Lord, my strength.
The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.
 I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised:
Psalm 18:1-3a"


4 comments:

  1. Hey Bontragers,
    Praying for u all. Tell Allison I said hi. Also I'd ask that u all pray 4 my Fam to. Allison knows what's going on. She can tell u.
    In Christ,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear this!(= It will be so nice to have you home again...but its great you get to be out blessing other people besides us locals! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your family travel to areas to put on concerts? We need yall at a 50th anniversary party June 21, and other churches in the area want you to tour.
    Let us know,
    Paula Hicks
    hicksluvjesus@ yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed by our family here on our blog, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. Thank-you!