12.13.2013

Live Animal Christmas Play Reminder!

 The above has been a bit of our schedule for the last two weeks.
We've been eating, drinking, and living the Live Animal Christmas Play!
Now the first performance day is here, and I wanted to just do a quick reminder post, to remind any of our readers that are able, to come and bring your friends and family!
We were thrilled to have a newspaper reporter from Cedar Rapids come out to our dress rehearsals and do a story on the play!
So this morning, the following was in the Gazette:
COME JOIN US TOMORROW @ 11AM or 5PM, or SUNDAY @ 11AM or 5PM!

posted by chelsy

5 comments:

  1. so cool! :) wish i was in the area!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So... did you see that Mary was in the News Paper?! so cool! -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello to all of the Bontragers,
    I'll be praying for a good show but I won't make it cuz 2morrow my Fam and I r going to c A Christmas Carol. Sunday is our churches Christmas Dinner/Play.
    Maybe sometime I can come cuz it sound so much fun and I'd love to meet you all! You all are such a encouragement to me. You all are truly a blessing from God to me. I love listing to your songs! You all sing and play your instruments so amazingly! All of your girls are gorgeous :), including Ms.Becky. Your boys are growing up to be fine young gentlemen! I see God reflecting in you all by your actions and words. Mr.Marlin and Ms.Becky: You 2 r a good example of how a married couple should be. I love how you all let God be in control of your life. I enjoy how your kids get along with each other! You are rasing them really greatly!
    In Christ,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys should put this up online next year, for people who live far away to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah-
    Yeah, we did see that! Loved that the Gazette covered the play.:)
    love,
    Allison

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed by our family here on our blog, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. Thank-you!