7.20.2013

Outdoor Alaska Concert

 One of the most frustrating things about blogging is that it seems that the only times I get pictures are during our chill times.
(ie. when we're not "working")
Basically, most of the pictures on this blog (from tours) are taken during a certain three-hour period of the day. 
The other 13 waking hours you hardly ever see.
They are filled with setting up, talking to people, eating/preparing meals, sound check, talking to and meeting more people, running the resource table, tearing down, and talking to more people. 
One of these days I'm going to do a 
"typical-day-on-tour-from-start-to-finish" post. =)
But in the meantime...here is a typical night for us.
(although normally we're indoors.
This particular night we got to sing in a pavilion at the foot of the mountains)
Afterwards, Denver was THRILLED  to meet the guy 
who won the 2012 Alaska Trapper of the Year Award!
Above, him & Taylor soaking in the stories. =)

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures! I like your casual outfits....and the back-drop is kinda cool too!(: I would have loved to be there for this concert!(:
    Come home soon!! Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a nice time! Wondering, with such a busy schedule, do the "littles" ever get the "I don't feel like singing" attitude? If so, how do you address it? Would be a blessing to hear how other families handle those types of challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all are having a busy but fun time! I like to be busy because it keeps me from being board and getting in trouble. Lately I've been a little board but I find something 2 do. I pray that your trip keeps going good and that nothing bad happens.
    In Christ,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed by our family here on our blog, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. Thank-you!