1.22.2013

Another baby with Jesus....

Last week we lost our precious little unborn baby, and now we have five little angels waiting for us in heaven.
The loss is great and it is hard to understand but in the midst of it all we are thankful for life-thankful that we could have five weeks (since we learned about our baby's existence) to rejoice in its little life.
thankful that we know that our baby is now "safe in the arms of Jesus".
We are also thankful for the prayers and love from so many friends and family from home and afar...
the text messages, emails, phone calls, & comments have been such a blessing to us during this time.

8 comments:

  1. We are so sorry for your loss! We will be praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are praying for you Bontragers... Sure is a hard thing to go through... mom as had 3 of them.... I just think it is so neat that I have 3 older siblings up in heaven!! They beat me there!... :) -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my...I'm so sorry to hear about that. I will be praying for y'all!

    Serving HIM,
    Alisha

    www.alishainprogress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry, dear family, for your losses. Praying for healing in your hearts.
    Sincerely,
    Sheila - Mama to seven here, two with Jesus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello to all of the Bontrager's,
    I'm so truly sorry for u all. I'll b praying for u all!
    In Christ,
    Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry, I know thats Hard!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed here, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. We prefer to dialogue (about disagreements) with real people, instead of those hiding behind anonymous titles. Thank-you!