12.06.2012




"Tell me...in the light of the Cross....isn't it a scandal that you and I live today as we do?"
{Alan Redpath}


cross.jpg


You know, reading that quote in my quote book, I wonder.....I ponder.  If I lived every moment in light of the cross, how different would my life look?  If His sacrifice was always in my mind, would I not tell more people of what happened at the cross so they, too, could know His love and saving grace?  If I thought constantly of the pain He bore, would I not bear more willingly my small crosses in life?  Surely if I was always {mindful of His love} and sacrifice at Calvary, my life would be a poured out sacrifice of love every moment of every day.  
.............................................
In what ways would your life look different if you lived every moment in light of the cross?


~Allison






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed by our family here on our blog, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. Thank-you!