11.17.2012

2nd Place Winner!!!!

We are very excited to announce that Taylor won 2nd place this morning in the Primary Division of the National Bible Bee!!
Below are a few more screenshots a friend sent from earlier this morning, during the competition.
The five finalists, waiting to be called upon to recite.
Taylor reciting!
(focused and serious as always =))
:::::::::::
"Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? By taking heed thereto according to Thy Word. With my whole heart have I sought Thee: O let me not wander from Thy commandments. 
They Word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against Thee. 
Blessed art Thou, O Lord: teach my Thy statutes. 
With my lips have I declared all Thy judgements of Thy mouth. 
I have rejoiced in the way of Thy testimonies, as much as in all riches. 
I will meditate in Thy precepts and have respect unto Thy ways.
 I will delight myself in Thy statutes: I will not forget Thy Word."
Psalm 119:9-16

7 comments:

  1. So exciting!! Congrats Taylor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, we are VERY excited for you/him! He did a wonderful job! It is so amazing just seeing these children know the bible to well! :) If that makes sence! Have a great day! Mary Anne Ebersole (age 14)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very excited for you! God bless you all!! He is so good to us! -Mary Anne Ebersole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Taylor :D Keep up the great work on memorizing!

    Serving HIM,
    Alisha

    www.alishainprogress.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Way to go Taylor! It was great to be there!

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed by our family here on our blog, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. Thank-you!