5.16.2012

Of Little Girls and Their Kittens

I am not a huge cat lover.
My little sisters are.
Very. very much so. 
Therefore they were beyond thrilled with four baby kittens that were born 2 months ago. 
We should count the hours they've spent playing with them!
And even though I may not be a huge cat lover....I do know a cute picture when I see one. 
don't tell me they're not ADORABLE.
They're at that age when it is extremely hard to get them to sit still for a picture. =)
So these should be worth a lot!

9 comments:

  1. How adorable! I see Uriah, and bandit, and burglar..... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad could tell you they're NOT adorable, or he would say they would make great fish bait. But personally, I think they are adorable too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a huge cat person either, but, like you, I know when I see a cute picture or pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love kittens! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey dearies.....love the post!
    ANB

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are awesome pictures!! What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jennifer,

    I have a Canon SLR 30D. I love it. =)

    Chelsy

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed here, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. We prefer to dialogue (about disagreements) with real people, instead of those hiding behind anonymous titles. Thank-you!