11.17.2011

Semi-Finals, Here He Comes!!!!!

If you had been a mouse in our home just five minutes ago, you would have heard Allison & I screaming at the top of our lungs (into the phone),
"He's in?? Oh my word! He's in??Dad, are you serious?!? Oh my goodness!!!! HE'S IN!!"

Yes, that is right! After the beginning rounds today, Joshua placed in the top 15 out of the 100 in his division and is now advancing to the Bible Bee semi-finals. To say we are excited beyond measure is an understatement!
Thank-you all so much for your prayers! Please continue to pray for clearness of mind for Joshua  as he enters the semi-finals round tomorrow. By tomorrow night, only 5 of the 15 semi-finalists will be left and those 5 will advance to the finals on Saturday. Excitement is high around here tonight. =) I don't think we'll be sleeping for awhile. =)

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Would you be to tell us who the other semi-finalists are. I wasn't able to
    Be at nationals but I still love the bible bee. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know yet about the other semi-finalists, as I'm not there, either, and only get short little phone updates. =) You could probably find out more tomorrow on the Bible Bee website, www.biblebee.org. I know they are going to be posting the names of the 45 semi-finalists soon.(15 in each division)

    chelsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. How esciting. Praise God!!!!

    I Pray that he will make it into the next final round as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very exciting!!! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying....Blessings to all~
    Mayo's x's 10

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed by our family here on our blog, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. Thank-you!