7.17.2009

NY Family

"Happy is that people, that is in such a case:  yea, happy is that people, whose God is the Lord."  Psalm 144:15
Our family spent 3 1/2 happy days with my parents and sisters and their families in NY.
Work is so much more fun when done with a friend/cousin.

Lyndsi and Allison cut lettuce from the garden.
On July 4th, all of the NY Stoltzfus family got together for the evening.  On the menu was "tin foils", a mixture of veggies and meat wrapped in foil and then put on hot coals.
While the foils were cooking we made salads from a salad bar.
We made so many memories in 3 days!
Who won this game of tether ball?
This wild crew of young people cleaned up the kitchen!!!
The little ones enjoyed wagon rides.
Elizabeth and  Becca picked a lovely bouquet of wild flowers.
So much love!
I think they were posing??



3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!! Spending time with family is F-U-N!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :::( I miss my Iowa family! So many precious memories!!! I absolutely love the one with us in the kitchen! We sure did make some tracks! And my little man! I want a copy of that picture! :-)
    love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, I agree! Work is so much more fun when done with friends/family! I'm glad you had such a great time. =)
    Did Alli receive my letter? ^^

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed here, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. We prefer to dialogue (about disagreements) with real people, instead of those hiding behind anonymous titles. Thank-you!