6.12.2008

And after the rain.....

And God said, "This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth."
Genesis 9:12-16

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful picture! Today, we got a break from these Iowa rains and saw some sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what do you mean break?
    it's still comin' down?! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marlin and Family,

    I hope all is well up in Iowa! I have been meaning to send an email to see how you all have been fairing with the flooding up your way. I pray that it hasn't affected you all very much.

    It was a great pleasure meeting you and Mitchell at the Witherspoon conference in Fredericksburg. I hope that our paths cross again in the future sometime. Let us know when you come down to SC again - we would love to be able to meet your entire family.

    In Christ,

    Isaac

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed by our family here on our blog, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. Thank-you!