10.03.2007

"Let the words of my mouth...."

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer." Psalm 19:14
This is my prayer for myself and my family, that we would bring honor and glory to God in everything we say and do. A friend told me once that she tries to imagine that she is living in a glass house which would mean that anyone could observe her in everyday life. What a challenging thought!
"Anything worth doing is worth doing well." I can't remember where this quote comes from, but I repeat it often to my children whether they are working on Phonics, (as is Taylor in this picture) or doing a daily chore.

One of the most rewarding things about homeschooling has been teaching my children to read. This past year it was Denver who learned his alphabet sounds and then started putting the sounds together. He went from reading 3 letter words to reading the Bible in just months!

Chelsy loves capturing the "little things" in life in photography. Any guesses as to who these toes belong to?
Rebecca is already leaving the brand-new stage behind. She is spending more time awake and alert. She has even given us a few smiles!!
Joshua is our animal lover. We have 3 orphan kittens which he and Denver have adopted.
"The earth is the Lord's, and the fulness thereof; the world, and they that dwell therein. Psalm 24:1

1 comment:

  1. what lovely pictures, Chelsy! I love the expression on Denver's face in the second picture. :-) And darling little Rebecca has such large, beautiful eyes! thanks for sharing! <3 Marissa

    ReplyDelete

Comments containing lies, hateful/unkind words, or profanity will not be posted.
Anyone is welcome to leave comments stating differing views/opinions to those expressed by our family here on our blog, but if you wish to disagree, we request that you do so in honor by listing your first and last name along with your comment. Thank-you!